Cranberry Orange Relish is a treat you can make year round, since frozen cranberries are always available and delicious.
The flavor match in this cranberry orange relish is unbeatable: Cranberries, mint and orange.
Delicious with poultry dishes. Not just a Thanksgiving treat! And no cooking!
- 1 pound bag fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 bunch mint, leaves only
- 1 navel orange, skin and all, quartered
- 1/2 cup fresh lime or lemon juice
- 3/4 sugar
- ½ teaspoon cayenne, or to taste
- Salt to taste
In a food processor, coarsely grind the cranberries, mint and orange, using the pulse button so the mixture remains chunky. Add all remaining ingredients and pulse until just combined. Makes about 2 cups. Store the cranberry orange relish in a glass jar, refrigerated.