Chinese Green Tea Dressing Recipe: The magic of Asian ingredients! With such intense and clean flavors, a little goes a long way. Because all the dressing ingredients are liquid, it makes it very lean. You will love this dressing not only with your favorite salad greens, but also drizzled on grilled fish, tofu, or chicken.
- 1 2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
- ½ cup toasted sesame oil
- ½ cup strong green tea (or red or white), decaf OK
- 2 tablespoons honey, agave, or maple syrup
- 1∕3 cup soy sauce or tamari
- 1∕3 cup unfiltered apple cider vinegar, or brown rice vinegar
- Dash of bottled hot sauce, or to taste
Grind the ginger finely in a food processor. Add all remaining ingredients and process until smooth. Store refrigerated in a glass jar.