Taking the Demo Show on the Road: the Portable Feast!
Posted on 10th of October, 2012 by Lévana
Never Too Young (or Too Old) to Cook!
For the past thirty years I have been fortunate to host weekly cooking demos, at the 92nd Street Y, at Lincoln Square and in my very home. We’ve had some incredible times together: good food and good company have always been a recipe for a fantastic evening. I am so lucky to have gotten to know so many of my readers and create such wonderful memories, and more importantly, made confident fearless cooks out of so many of them! With my schedule getting increasingly busy, thank G-d, with book tours around the country, with my latest cookbook, it is time to wrap up our weekly demos and begin a new phase of Levana Cooks.
I help you chose, personalize and develop the demo theme and menu for your occasion; as you know I have no end of fabulous demo themes and menus up my sleeve, and new stars are born regularly!
- A fund raiser for any organization
- A date with friends who enjoy cooking as much as you do: we can format this as a workshop or a seminar, where all guests participate, for groups of 10 and under.
- A Sheva Brachot party
- A bridal shower party
- A birthday party
- An office party
- A group of older friends or colleagues looking to simplify and streamline the preparation of their meals along healthy guidelines, even if it means cooking only for one!
- A group of high school pre- or post-graduate children looking to get primed for cooking on their own.
- Young brides setting up house along wholesome and sensible guidelines
- Empty nesters looking to streamline their meals, nutritiously and with no fuss.
- Young busy moms feeding their families in a jiffy, in good health and in style
Please go to the following link for all information on how to book me for a cooking demo, then let’s talk!
See you at the Demo!